Translate Search Connect
Tammy Jones Supervisor of Elections Levy County Tammy Jones Supervisor of Elections Levy County Tammy Jones Supervisor of Elections Levy County
Facebook Twitter YouTube
YouTube Twitter Facebook

Amendment 4: Registering to Vote

The Levy County Supervisor of Elections office is prepared to register voters based on the enactment of Florida Constitutional Amendment 4.  Our office will accept and process voter registration applications, as usual, including from individuals with prior felony convictions who are newly eligible to register pursuant to the terms of Amendment 4.  Voters who were previously registered to vote but were removed from the voter rolls due to felony conviction and have met the requirements of Amendment 4 may re-register to vote.

How Do I Register to Vote?

You may apply for voter registration by completing a Florida Voter Registration Application and submitting it to the Supervisor of Elections office.  You can also submit an online application at or register to vote at the Tax Collector's office while getting a drivers license or identification card.  Applications are also available at public assistance offices, centers for idependent living, offices serving persons with disabilities, public libraries and armed forces recruitment offices.

Office of Executive Clemency

Under the Florida Constitution, certain convicted felons cannot vote, serve on a jury, or hold public office until civil rights have been restored. If you have been convicted of a felony and wish to have your civil rights restored, you must submit an application to the Office of Executive Clemency. 

Contact the Office of Executive Clemency
4070 Esplanade Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Toll Free: 1-800-435-8286
Phone: 850-488-2952
Fax: 850-488-0695





levy County Seal
Tammy Jones | Supervisor of Elections | Levy County
421 S. Court Street, Bronson, FL 32621

(P) (352) 486-5163 | (F) (352) 486-5146 | (Hours) M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Under Florida Law, email addresses are considered public record. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send email to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or writing.

Accessibility Policy